Communications Manager in Berlin
You'll work with us on a long-term project within the European tech ecosystem.
- Manage communications with clients, collaborators and partners across Europe
- Build relationships and engage with key players in the European tech ecosystem
- Organize and execute ongoing events such as meetups, fireside chats and dinners
- Write, edit and conceptualize editorial content across a variety of online and offline media
- Support marketing and PR efforts across Europe in close collaboration with our team
- You’re a native English speaker, a fast and versatile communicator across all media and platforms and feel at home with both written and visual language
- You’re passionate about bringing people together online and offline
- You’ve successfully managed a variety of projects and have experience in working with small teams on tight deadlines
- You’re curious and knowledgeable about startups, new media, technology and current trends like decentralization, deep tech, AI and VR
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are highly reliable and self-organized
This is a full-time role based in Berlin, Germany.
We encourage applications even if you don't match all the criteria above. We're constantly looking for great people to collaborate with.
How to apply